Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knit Earwarmer.







While visiting my grandfather, I also knit up a cute little headband/earwarmer for Le Foo.  I got the pattern from ravelry.  For those of you who don't know, Ravelry.com is a wonderful, user-friendly database of knit and crochet patterns that are free and for purchase.  This headband pattern was free, and just SO adorable! The flower was not the same as the one shown in the pattern, but any ol' flower will do!











There is a cute lime green square button on the back.  Maybe I'll photograph it.  I loved this project because it was quick to knit up and it also provided me with the opportunity to try a bit of crocheting--I added the optional crocheted border.  It wasn't as as hard as I thought it would be and has given me the motivation to learn someday in near future. :)  Then there will be another thing to add to my laundry list of obsessions. YAY!

1 comment:

ma said...

What else for the most cutest granddaughter but a very cute ear warmer. How adorable both are! Colors are phenomenal!!!!