Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Glimpse of My Custom-Made Cards

Confession of the Week:

I have been so busy with life, that I have forgotten about my blog.

I've been making lots of cards, enjoying the warmer weather with my child, and cooking lots of yummy things.  I FINALLY perfected my pizza sauce and found that perfection came with a bit of fresh Basil and some brown sugar...Yea, yea, I know YOU'RE NEVER SUPPOSED TO ADD SUGAR TO SAUCE...well that only stands for spaghetti sauce in my book.  Anyway, I'm here to share some cards I've made for people that haven't been made for sale on etsy: so here they are, feast your eyes.











these are two designs that will be hand drawn onto 50 thank you notes for someone's wedding :)



pretty self-explanatory...big milestone birthday card




This is a card I made for a couple whose wedding we are attending this weekend.  Still don't know what to write inside.

I forgot to photograph the BEAUTIFUL Mother's day card I made my MAMA.  Oh well, she BETTER still have it, so I can take pictures....and because I made it :)

I do custom orders, but I will only do larger commissions if I like the concept--trust me this rule benefits both parties--If I don't like what I'm doing, I won't do it.  The end.  Enjoy, check out my shop, and drop me a line on etsy if you'd like something you don't see.  I love a CHALLENGE :)



No comments: